CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Tina E, 09/19/2023
I am sooooooo SO HAPPY I found a genuinely GOOD, FAIR & HONEST shop to take my vehicle to. I was very skeptical to try yet another auto shop as I've been raked over the coals, and bent over with no Vaseline so many times before. It's painful you know. Now, I can put my fears to rest and I firmly believe I've found the best. These guys were honest as to what I did and did NOT NEED. They did not call with a laundry list of repairs or try to pressure me in any way. The quote they gave me was fair and the work was completed and correct and done before the end of their work day which was a PLUS for me. Thank you Dave, Omar and Staff for an exceptional first time experience. I have finally found my GO TO SPOT for my vehicle needs. Thank you Val & Mike for training the guys to do it right. My heart and thoughts are with you both.